Monday, April 1, 2013

Missionary to follow.

I have recently  met a missionary from Nicaragua by the name of Jed Brien, he has recently come to the states with his troupe of 15 youth to minister to communities with their powerful message and their artistic dance crew. I had a chance to go out to lunch with them yesterday. I learned quite a bit on their vision and some of the struggles that they have faced along the way. I only wish I had more time with them cause I had so many questions to ask and they were so intrigueing. I am however saddened by the state of mind that some of the people in nicuragua are in and some of the calamities that these young adults have gone through. It is amazing how they have overcome adversity, and their hearts are now on fire and their faith is rekindled. It is not until you hear some of the storys that you realize how lucky we are and how blessed we can be. I sat through two performances of this tricked out dance crew and was blown away by the raw talent that was displayed before me. Jed and his group will be traveling from community to community, from church to church displaying the love of Christ and emitting it to all the people that they come in contact with. They are stepping out completely in faith that God will provide for all their needs. They have a powerful message and some great storys to tell along the way.


Follow Jeds Blog at,
www.capital-on-the-edge.blogspot.com


















1 comment:

  1. Great story! I cant wait to see where this takes you spiritually.

    ReplyDelete